- 09/20/2017 - Ribbon Cutting for 10 Box Cost-PlusRibbon Cutting for 10 Box Cost-Plus
- 09/21/2017 - Women Aware Conference30th Anniversary Women Aware Conference Laugh Your Pearls Off
- 09/21/2017 - Ground Breaking for South Central Missouri Community Action AgencyGround Breaking for South Central Missouri Community Action Agency New Preschool Building
- 09/22/2017 - Pass the PrideWe want to ensure every student has the opportunity to show their school spirit! You may drop off you gently used or new Mules shirts (or other school or spirit wear) to any Poplar Bluff R-1 School.
- 09/22/2017 - 27th Annual Chamber Golf Outing3 Man Scramble PICK YOUR OWN TEAM! Prizes on every other hole! Plus, you'll have a chance to win $500 on two seperate holes! Sponsored by: Baldwin Automotive Larry Hillis Dodge ** Limited to the first 120 paid golfers! **
- 09/23/2017 - Haven House Trail RideHaven House 29th Annual Trail Ride will be held this year on September 23, 2017. Great prizes for the top three collectors of pre-paid pledges.
- 09/23/2017 - St. Jude Car ShowSt Jude Car Show Consessions Silent Auction
- 09/23/2017 - The Friends "Cork and Fork" fine wine and fine foodThe Friends "Cork and Fork" fine wine and fine food in The Friends Sculpture Garden catered by Tasteful Creations. Music by the" Mill Stones"!
- 09/28/2017 - Butler County FairGOAT WETHERS WILL SELL AT 5:00 FOLLOWED BY THE LAMBS IMEDIATALLY AFTER. Dear 4-H / FFA Livestock Sale Buyer The 2017 Butler County Fair will soon be upon us. We are proud to be having our first livestock show at the fair in a number of years. The 4-H / FFA kids have been busy […]
- 09/28/2017 - 4-H Livestock Show4-H Livestock Show
- 09/20/2017 - Ribbon Cutting for 10 Box Cost-Plus
Welcome to the official website for the
Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce!
To effectively represent the special interests of all businesses in the Greater Poplar Bluff Area and to be the leader in economic and community development in Southeast Missouri.
To provide leadership and service to promote economic growth and industrial development to the greater Poplar Bluff area. (Leadership, Economic Development, Education, Advocacy, Networking).
Advance commercial, industrial, retail, agricultural, educational, civic and other interests in Poplar Bluff and the surrounding area.
To cultivate a successful travel and tourism industry in Butler County through economic development, expansion of current tourism attractions and supporting the wise use and enjoyment of our natural, cultural and historic resources thereby improving the way of life for Butler County residents.
Provide a forum for members to meet and discuss common concerns.
Promote the Poplar Bluff area as THE place to live, work and play.