- 06/05/2017 - Summer ReadingChildren's Library Summer Reading
- 07/07/2017 - The 30th Annual Pictures by the People ExhibitExhibit of The 30th Annual Pictures by the People.
- 07/17/2017 - Children's Art CampWeek long children's art camp from 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. each day.
- 07/20/2017 - The ForeignerCenter Stage presents Larry Shue's side-splitting comedy in which a group of devious characters reveal secrets to a stranger who (they think) knows no English.
- 07/21/2017 - Youth Fishing LessonsFour-Week Course held on Fridays: Poplar Bluff Municipal Library and the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) are partnering to offer free Youth Fishing Lessons for youth ages 7--17 accompanied by a responsible adult. The four lessons at the library constitute a four-week course from July 21 to Aug 11, Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 […]
- 07/21/2017 - Discover Nature- Youth FishingLesson one: Equipment, Casting, and Proper Fish Handling Fishing is a great way for everyone to have fun outdoors, learn about conservation, and make happy memories together. The Missouri Department of Conservation's Youth Fishing Classes help young Missourians gain the skills and confidence to go fishing on their own. Classes are broken up into four […]
- 07/21/2017 - Cruise in NightsPeople enjoying car culture, entertainment, raffles, concessions, and much more... 2nd Friday of every month!
- 07/22/2017 - Bull Fest 2017Bull Fest 2017
- 07/23/2017 - The ForeignerCenter Stage presents Larry Shue's side-splitting comedy in which a group of devious characters reveal secrets to a stranger who (they think) knows no English.
- 07/26/2017 - Eat Wings Raise FundsFor Butler County Community Resource Council. Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 10% of your bill (not including tips, tax, gratuity, alcohol, or promotional items) to our organization.
- 06/05/2017 - Summer Reading
Welcome to the official website for the
Poplar Bluff Chamber of Commerce!
To effectively represent the special interests of all businesses in the Greater Poplar Bluff Area and to be the leader in economic and community development in Southeast Missouri.
To provide leadership and service to promote economic growth and industrial development to the greater Poplar Bluff area. (Leadership, Economic Development, Education, Advocacy, Networking).
Advance commercial, industrial, retail, agricultural, educational, civic and other interests in Poplar Bluff and the surrounding area.
To cultivate a successful travel and tourism industry in Butler County through economic development, expansion of current tourism attractions and supporting the wise use and enjoyment of our natural, cultural and historic resources thereby improving the way of life for Butler County residents.
Provide a forum for members to meet and discuss common concerns.
Promote the Poplar Bluff area as THE place to live, work and play.