Small Business Resources
Starting or running your own business is hard work. It’s a journey filled with uncertainty and apprehension that can leave you feeling overwhelmed if you don’t know where to turn for answers.
The Greater Poplar Bluff Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to your success. We have listed resources below to cover every aspect of starting and running a small business and a key tool for the small business entrepreneurs in the Greater Poplar Bluff Area.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Missouri Small Business Development Centers
- Great resource site for Missouri Businesses
- OFC of Social & Economic Data Analysis
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Nationwide Yellow Pages
- Missouri Secretary of State
- Starting and Managing a Business
- Safest and Riskiest Small Businesses
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- U.S. Government Publications
- Inc. Magazine
- University of Missouri-St. L-College of Business
- National Federation of Independent Business
- SME Toolkit
- Article: “How to Keep Your Small Business Afloat When Cash Runs Low”
Tools for Online Success-http://www.google.com/help/places/partners/sba/index.html
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small Business Center
Our Small Business Toolkits provide the essentials you and your small business members need in order to run a successful business. With over 75 toolkits at your disposal, our SmallBusiness Center is worth the visit. The toolkits cover a number of topics including:
Printing and Shipping
Recruiting and Hiring
Sales and Marketing
… and many more!
The Small Business Center is pleased to offer forms and documents you can download through our Member Center as well. With the click of a button, members can access ready-to-use files, ranging from sample letters, to financial spreadsheets, to contracts to official government forms.
To access the Small Business Toolkits go to www.uschamber.com/sb. These benefits are available to members only, so be sure to register in order to see all that is to offer. Sign in by clicking the tab that says “Members Only” in the upper right hand corner of the Small Business webpage, or go to www.uschamber.com/service/membersonly