Missouri Highlands Health Care is non-profit, community-owned organization. Unlike traditional health care practices, Missouri Highlands has a governing body, composed of volunteers from the communities we serve. At least 51% of the board must be consumers of our services. That means you are always assured that Missouri Highlands Centers are…
- Open to all residents, regardless of insurance status
- Provide reduced cost care based on ability to pay
- Tailor services to fit the special needs and priorities of local communities
- Provide services based on the advice of local residents, businesses, churches, and other organizations; and
- Offer services that help patients access health care, such as translation , case management, health education, nutritional counseling, and chronic disease management.
MHHC is a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) site.
PCMH is a model of health care based on the ongoing relationship between a patient, doctor, and the patient’s care team. The patient has a medical home, a single trusted doctor, and care team through which care is provided.
Benefits of PCMH:
- Access to care
- Same-day sick appointments
- Electronic access to health information
- Continuity of care
- Care management
- Medication management
- Self-care support
- Referral to community resources
- Care transitions
The PCMH Care Team is made up of your Primary Care Provider, Provider’s Nurse, Dental Team, Nurse Care Manger and Behavioral Health Consultant.
For locations click here.
Web Site: https://www.mohigh.org/
Email: Alexandria Hathcoat email@example.com